Tinoki Baby Milestone Blanket Review

Tinoki Baby Milestone Blanket sent me over one of their blankets to review. I received the a beautiful blanket that has rainbows and unicorns on it.
                                             
You lay the baby on the blanket under the rainbow and circle the number month old they are. It's cute to watch them grow on the blanket. These are a great alternative to the month stickers that everyone used to do. The blanket is flannel fleece and polyester. You can find one for yourself HERE

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

  1. milestone blanket boyBoy Milestone Blanket - Buy the best milestone blanket for the boy at affordable price. We offer the best milestone blanket for the boy, Contact us now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West