Little Bear Bums Review

Little Bear Bums was very kind and sent me 2 of their newborn/preemie size fitted diaper, 2 size large fitted diaper, one large microfleece diaper cover, and one size small microfleece cover.

                                                     


These diapers need to be washed 2-3 times before each use before they reach their max absorbency. I've never seen or used a microfleece liner before this so it took a little research. Microfleece liners are similar to wool covers, microfleece does eventually leak thru if left on long enough unlike wool. Microfleece is so dang soft though! The fitted diapers do not have snap or hook n loop closures so you do need a snappi to fasten the diaper. I love how trim these diapers are, most fitteds are bulky and then you need to upsize pants for little ones to make room for the bulk of the diaper. These diapers are very affordable and made well! The fitted diapers are perfect for nighttime use but I pair it with a thirsties cover just in case the microfleece leaks. Make sure you head over to little bear bums





Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West