Cow Patties Cloth Diapers Review

I received one pocket and one all in 2 diaper, both of which are Easter themed which is perfect because I didn't have any Easter diapers.

                                                         



The pocket diaper is very similar to the AI2 except instead of the snap in insert, you stuff the insert into the pocket opening as shown above. Cow Patties uses hemp for their inserts making them super absorbent. I have used her AI2 diapers before and loved them but this is my first time using the pocket diaper and I have to say I am impressed! I love how the super soft (yellow) part of the diaper is right up against babies bottom. I would love undies this soft for myself! They are equally as absorbent because they both use the same insert.

                                                                 





                                       



The Outer Shell of the diaper is made from cotton, which is a personal favorite of mine, its breathable and its soft! The hidden layer is made of PUL (that is what makes cloth diapers waterproof) and the inner layer of the diaper (the dark blue fabric) is made of microfleece. Microfleece wisks away moisture which leaves the baby feeling dry. The snap in insert is made of hemp and fleece which is VERY absorbent, This diaper holds up to 12 hours (which makes this my new favorite night time diaper) I really like the long tongue style insert, they make it so you can fold and adjust it to exactly what your baby needs. If you have a little boy, fold it over more in the front where their pee sits and if you have a girl, fold it in the middle where their pee sits. Hemp is one of those fabrics that get more absorbent, the more you wash it! which makes it my favorite inserts to use! I also really enjoy All in 2 diapers because as long as the shell of the diaper is clean, you can use the same shell a couple times and before having to replace the diaper. You simply have to replace the insert and re-snap the diaper on the baby. Head over to her site and get some for yourself. cowpatties.com


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West