Dirty Knees Soap CO Review

Dirty Knees sent me over a variety of their most popular products. The items I received are listed below.
  • White Ginger bar soap
  • Minnesota Wood  bar soap
  • Royal Almond body wash
  • Minnesota Wood body wash
  • Royal Almond body butter
  • Bean All Over hand, face, and body cream.


                                         


These are the bar soaps. The middle picture is the White Ginger and the bottom is the Minnesota Wood. The white ginger smells like fresh white linen, with a twist of lemon and ginger. The Minnesota Wood is a "manly" scent. It has charcoal swirled in it which is great for your skin, it helps eliminate impurities. It leaves you feeling super clean. I love the lather of these soaps as well. I do not like when soap doesn't lather up, for some reason I take lathering up as getting me clean. 
 
                                                    
These are the body washes they sent me. The Minnesota Wood is the same scent as the bar soap and it's my husbands personal favorite. These little sample sizes are perfect of traveling. My husband and I both do not like traveling with full size shower products, I'm not sure anyone does. LOL so these are perfect for that! The Royal Almond is different than anything I've smelled before, it smells like almonds and citrus. It's not my favorite scent but it's still not bad. 

                                                    

The last thing are the body butter/hand, and face lotion. The royal almond is the same as the body wash. I like that this one isn't as strong once it is applied. The Bean All Over body lotion is my favorite. It's super moisturizing and doesn't leave behind a greasy film. Head over to their site HERE


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West