Blueberry Simplex Organic Review


Blueberry cloth diapers are probably my all time favorite. I love the fit, the rolled elastics, the natural fibers, the prints, and how dang trim these diapers are.

                                                     





Top picture is the diaper on the largest rise setting. This diaper is the organic diaper, they do also have a regular simplex diaper which in my opinion is equally as absorbent. The thing that makes blueberry diaper much different than most all in one diapers is it also has a tunnel so you can stuff more inserts in if you need more absorbency. The center of the diaper is absorbent as well as the sewn in insert which is topped with a stay dry material. You can either stuff that insert into the tunnel or lay it directly on the diaper like pictured above. I prefer to lay it on top to keep the diaper stay dry and it's no work after washing unlike pocket diapers which require you to stuff the inserts into all diapers. The blueberry diapers have rolled elastics which some people like, some people hate, I do not have any issues with the rolled elastics, they normally roll in without me having to do any tucking so its no different than my other diapers. I also LOVE the prints that they offer. They offer so prints that kids recognize like this Peter Pan themed diaper called Neverland. Head over to blueberry and me to pick some up for yourself!


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West