Chewy.com Review

Chewy.com sent me Burts Bees for cats waterless shampoo to review.

                                                           
If your cats are anything like mine, they aren't exactly fans of taking baths. Waterless shampoos are where it is at, none of my cats are big fans of this stuff either but its much less painless (for real I don't get clawed with this). You simply spray onto the cat and brush it out after. It leaves them feeling soft and smooth and also helps eliminate extra hair. I love the way this smells once it's on the cat, smelling it straight from the bottle is a bit strong but it's nice and lite on the cat. I also like that a little bit goes a long way so this bottle will last you a while. I used this on all 3 of our cats and the bottle looks completely full still. As always Chewy.com has extremely fast shipping and unbeatable pricing. Head over to chewy.com



Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West