Dexflex Comfort Shoes Review

I posted about a pair of heels a little while ago and why I normally don't wear them, but i found a GREAT pair that is super comfortable. These blush colored heels are the most comfortable heels I have ever tried on.

                                                           


These 3 inch heels are a super pretty blush colored heel and they are perfect for spring and summer. I recently wore these to a wedding and was so impressed. I wore these from 11am to midnight and my feet never hurt. Normally heels are instantly uncomfortable. I am someone who has very wide feet so heels can often not fit me well and end up giving me blisters. I can not say enough good things about these shoes. I will definitely be purchasing more from this company!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West