Premama Review

Premama sent me 3 of their drink mixes to review. I was sent the lactation supplement, prenatal vitamin + DHA, and their prenatal energy. Each kind came in a box with 28 packets in it.

                                                                         



All 3 can be taken once daily. I was intrigued by the prenatal drink mix. Not too often do you find prenatals that aren't pills or gummies. The flavor of the prenatal is citrus, lactation is mixed berry and the energy is watermelon. I also received 4 different recipes that you can make using the mixes. Makes taking supplements, vitamins or any of the other items you may purchase from premama just a little bit more delicious/exciting to eat. I am a HUGE coffee drinker, it used to be just for the taste but it very quickly became for the caffeine. I don't drink pop very often and I'm trying to cut back on my caffeine so the energy drink mix was a nice, different alternative. Instead of caffeine and stimulants, it has vitamin B to boost energy and to even help with morning sickness. Premama also offers other items to help with sleep, other specific supplements/vitamins. Make sure you check out Premama for yourself and pick up a box or 5 :)  https://www.drinkpremama.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West