Healthtex Review

Healthtex was very kind and sent me 2 of their dresses to review. Healthtex is exclusively sold at Walmart. One of them any great things about this brand is how affordable their clothes are. Baby/childrens clothes are outrageously expensive, especially because they grow so dang fast! Healthtex makes adorable items that you want to put your little ones in and for a price that will not break the bank. Check out the 2 dresses they sent me below.
                                                                 




Each dress is under $6! They are made with cotton and polyester, they use bright non dulling colors and they have prints that will work for anyone. They offer seasonal items with cute little sayings, adorable swim suits, sets, and so much more. After receiving the 2 dresses, I knew I had to do some investigating of my own. I went to Walmart and typed in Healthtex to see everything to offer. Remember when I said how they were affordable? Yeah... they have some things on clearance for $3 or less... I am a huge fan and I'm very impressed with this brand. I know a lot of people get thrown off by brands that sell items for so cheap or aren't sold in many locations but, if you give this brand a chance, you wont regret it! Thanks Healthtex! and check out their stuff at Walmart https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=healthtex&cat_id=0






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West