Loving Pets Review

I was lucky to receive one of Loving Pets Le Bol for cats to review. I got the extra small bowl in the color purple.
                         7938 Le Bol Lilac Dog Bowl
As you can see, it's gorgeous. The bowl is top rack dishwasher safe, extremely durable, skid free, cleans easy, rubber base, low noise, and skid preventing. The high gloss makes the paw print and the ribbed edges look even more defined. My poor male cat has to deal with all the pretty colors and girly things because the other 2 cats are girls, but, he doesn't seem to mind too much. :) I actually purchased a loving pet bowl before and I loved it so when they wanted to work with me I was thrilled! They do have different lines of bowls so this one was new to me. I was pleased with how this bowl held up. For being an extra small bowl, it actually holds a good amount of food, my 3 cats share one bowl and I never have any issues. I also have a cat that likes to push the bowl all around my dining room and this makes it so she cant do it (HAHA ALPHA, owner win!) but for real, I was sick of picking up tiny food pieces everyday! Loving Pets also offers treats and accessories for dogs and cats. I highly recommend them to anyone with a cat or dog, make sure you check out their site to get some for yourself!  https://lovingpetsproducts.com/product-category/cat-bowls/le-bol-for-cats/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West