Life Laundry Detergent Sheets Review

Life was very kind and sent me a 10 pack of their laundry detergent sheets to review. I was kinda put off when I first saw this to be honest, how strange that something that looks like a piece of paper is going to actually clean my clothes...

                       

                                     




It's simple, use one sheet for a small load (6lbs) two sheets for a medium load (11lbs) or three sheets for a large loaf (21lbs). 

My husband and I typically only do laundry when we have a full/large load of laundry. Life Detergent Sheets make it so easy and quick to do laundry. Put the clothes in the washing machine and throw in some sheets and your done. No more measuring liquid in caps of the bottles, or filling up little containers to put into the wash. And if you guys are anything like you me, you appreciate anything that helps cut down on time. If a brand can save me a few minutes doing things I hate doing, I am most likely going to love the product. I also love that it is fragrance and color free so it's safe for sensitive skin like mine. Another bonus in my book is how cheap it is! For a pack of 40 it's only $8! What a deal?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West