Petlinks review

Petlinks was so kind and sent me 3 of their items to review. They sent me their sky scratch, hyper hide and play, and their supreme soother gel memory foam pet bed. The picture below is also of another brand (smartkat) a review on those 3 items will be coming up. :)

                                         
So the first thing i'm going to talk bout is their memory foam pet bed. I received the bed in a size medium I'm a cream color. I've always spoiled my kitties, my oldest Gurdy has had a bed since she  was 3 months old. I eventually had to throw that one away because it became aged and kinda gross after a few years. The one from Petlinks has a removable cover that is machine washable so you now longer have to worry about spot cleaning your bed and or throwing it away after a while. 

                                                     

As you can see, my baby loves it! She refuses to get out of it in fear one of her siblings will take it over. Its made for a medium size dog or one Gurdy ;) I have never felt a dog/cat bed that is as soft and comfortable as this one. It seriously is more comfortable than my bed! 

                                                  

The next thing I will review is the hyper hide and play. It is a comfy, crinkly den that is made with hyper nip which is more potent than catnip. Attached is 2 ribbons as well as 2 hypernip filled mice. My kitten Popeye LOVED this one! He loves all things string so the attached ribbon is a great touch. 

                                                   

The last thing I received from Petlink is their sky scratch, it's a multi-surface extra-tall scratch post. As you can see my little Popeye was a big fan of this. He loved the attached ribbon hanging from the top. He climbed this so fast! It's also holding up really well! I know how controversial declawing your cats is, but Popeye is one week away from being declawed (our choice, please no hate) so it will be interesting to see how he plays with this once he doesn't have his claws. But he has been playing on this A LOT for the last month and so far, so good! I am highly impressed with all 3 items Petlinks sent me. They have all sorts of things, which are sold at most of your local pet stores as well as online, make sure you check them out, and get some goodies for your furbabies.

http://petlinkssystem.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West