Babydeedee Review

Babedeedee was so kind and sent me over 3 things to review. They sent me one of their sleep kickers the toddler sleep jumper in size 2T-4T in the color grey/pink as well as two of their sleep nest teddy the faux fur sleeping bag size small (0-6months) in the colors blue and pink.

                         



Pictured above is the sleep kicker. At first I thought these were kind silly but after reading up on it and watching it in use, I am a huge fan, especially for this time of the year. I live in Michigan, so the fall/ winter months can be brutal. The Sleep Kicker is an easy way to keep your toddler warm without them having to wear the dreaded footsie pajamas. Am I the only one who doesn't know a toddler that actually likes footie pjs? They get too hot, they don't like the restrictions... The sleep kicker is the best of both worlds. It's a footless pajama which the littles one love but it is SO warm. You can pair this with a long sleeve onesie like I did to add warmth to their arms because it is a tank top style top. It's fleece that is VERY soft and warm, I kinda want one for myself! I give the sleep kicker a 9 out of 10! I dock one point for lack of colors/prints and sizing. It's very baggy for a little one that normally wears a 2T because its also supposed to fit a 4T.

                                           


The pictures above are the sleep nest teddy. As most people with kiddos knows, you are not supposed to allow your baby to sleep with pillows/blankets. It's not safe. This is such a great fix. I know a lot of people use different baby nests, sleeping dresses, but I have never seen anything like the sleep nest teddy. I also like that they offer 3 different sizes so you can continue to use these long after the early 3 month stage. The size I received was size small which fits most babies 0-6 months up to 26" long and up to 18 pounds. They make sleep nest teddys to fit up to 36 months and 39" long! How cool is that, you can continue to sleep blanket free and keep their cribs as safe as possible. As you can see form the above picture, the zipper starts at the top and goes to the bottom (reverse the normal zipper) its nice to not have the dangling part right by their face. The sleep nest teddy also has one snap on each should to secure the arms. They are durable yet easy to snap and unsnap. I highly recommend getting one/or two in case one gets dirty in the middle of the night. These will make great baby shower gifts as well. just like the sleep kicker I give it a 9 out of 10. They don't offer too many color options. 

Babydeedee also offers other items besides their sleep nest and the sleep kicker. Make sure you head over to https://www.babydeedee.com/ to see why I am such a fan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West