Daily Goodie Box Review

Daily Goodie Box sent me one of their boxes to review, I was very pleased when I received it and opened it up.

                             



The pictures above is what the box looks like as well as what it looks like when you first open your box.  They had so many items packed into a small box. The items I received were
  • napz short-term sleep aid
  • liquid ice energy drink
  • pure lano lip gloss
  • Mirabella eyeliner
  • instant tea ginger honey crystals
  • laceys macadamia & milk chocolate
  • 3 samples of get your fix hot sauce
  • black forest organic sour heads
  • vive hangover prevention





The picture above is all the items that I received. One of my favorite things was the macadamia and milk chocolate wafer as well as the eyeliner. I really like that the box includes a little bit of everything. Gummies that kids would like, hot sauce which my husband loved, hangover prevention for those crazy college kids, and makeup for girls like me.

I was very impressed overall with goodie box. The really cool thing about goodie box is that they want your feedback! They pick who receives their boxes with the expectation that you will review the products they hand picked for you and your box. They can target boxes specially for men, pet owners, you name it. It's like all the other subscription box companies all in one! How cool?
Make sure you head over to https://www.dailygoodiebox.com/ and check them our for yourself. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West