Thirty-One Review

Thirty-One sent me over their Ooh-la-la Olive Take Two bag and their cool zip snacker-holiday shark. My husband and I have been on the look out for the perfect backpack style diaper bag and you guys, this is the one! You can use this bag as backpack or a shoulder tote.

                                                                             

First, I REALLY wish the color picked up better in these pictures. This diaper bag is a true olive green and is stunning. Both my husband and I like pretty neutral colors, but we dislike how most diaper bags are either black, grey, or SUPER gender specific. We both loved this color and how it's pretty neutral but different. The picture above is the front of the bag, you can see it has 2 front pockets, 2 cup holder pockets on each side, a zipper thermal pocket, and a magnetic snap large pocket behind the zipper pocket.


This is the back of the bag. This is the bag with the backpack straps out, as you can see from the picture below, the straps snap together. If you want to use this bag as a shoulder tote, simply unsnap the straps, tuck the snap part into the zipper pocket on the bottom of the bag and put the shoulder straps into the magnetic pouch located on the back of the bag.



This is the back pouch where the backpack straps can be stored when using as a shoulder tote. This pocket is also perfect for a thin changing pad!


This is a shot of the inside of the bag, full of essentials. 


This is everything (mostly, it changes depending on where and how long you will be out) Pictured above is: 5 cloth diapers, 4 disposables diapers, disposable wipes, 2 pairs of pants and 2 onesies, 3 bibs, 2 swaddle blankets, 1 multi use nursing cover, one bottles, pair of shoes, 2 teethers, 4 indestructible books, my wallet, keys, and chapstick, a large wetbag, a small wetbag with cloth wipes and wipe solution, a small wetbag with surface sanitizer, lotion, and cloth diaper safe butt cream, and one more wetbag which is for snacks.

As you can see, it holds A LOT, and the bag was no where near full! The inside of this bag has 2 mesh waterbottle like pockets, 2 large elastic toped pouches, 1 zipper pouch, and 2 pockets that hold large phones, plus the extremely large main pocket. I love how wide this bag is. I've had a few diaper bag backpacks and they all seemed to be too narrow. You had to completely empty the bag to see the bottom, that doesn't happen with this bag!

It's the absolute perfect size! I also love that the bag completely closes with a zipper. All of the zippers are VERY strong and seem like they will hold up very well! 


This cute little snack bag is being added to our collection and will most likely be used year round! I am obsessed with reusable bags, especially for snacks. I hate plastic bags and try to avoid using them at all costs! I also love that this one has a waterproof thermal lining! How cool? 

Make sure you guys click HERE to head to Thirty-One's site and shop some of their amazing products! I promise you will not regret it!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West