Comotomo Bottle Review

Comotomo Bottles sent me over two-2 packs of bottles. A pack of 5oz bottles and 8oz bottles.


                                                                         

These are the boxes that the bottles come in. I love the basic design, showing you exactly what it is and no other extra nonsense. For those of you who aren't familiar with Comotomo, they are silicone bottles. The nipples are similar to Tommee Tippee nipples, which everyone loves.

Comotomo made a bottle that is the closest thing to breast feeding. From the shape and size of the nipple, to the squishy, silicone bottle. The bottles are less likely to cause nipple confusion. 


These are the 8oz bottles, I am obsessed with these. For those of you who have been following me for a while, you know that I hate plastic. I hate what it does for the environment, and what it does to our bodies over time. My husband and I both knew we wanted glass bottles or something like this when we have kiddos. Since finding Comotomo, we decided these will be our bottles of choice. Hopefully our little ones like them as much as we do!


These are the 5oz bottles. The 5oz bottles come with a slow flow nipple for 0-3 months where as the 8oz comes with medium flow for 3+ months. Another thing I love about these bottles are how easy they are to clean. Most bottles are skinny and you have to use a bottle brush to clean. Which, have you guys ever researched how disgusting those bottle brushes are? They hold SO many germs, basically a glorified sponge. The wide rim allows you to fit your hand inside the bottle with no problems.



It is kind of hard to see but where my thumb and pointer finger are, are the anti colic air vents. I am a huge fan of these bottles. Make sure you head to their site HERE to order some!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West