Shinesty Review

I hope your guys are ready for this review because it's a good one! Shinesty was very kind and sent me over a bunch of goodies. A holiday suit, a holiday woman's dress, a toddle holiday dress, and 2 infant holiday sleepers, all of which match! I was SO excited when Shinesty  wanted to collaborate for a review. This company has some the best matching outfits I have seen (and I have googled a lot of them) LOL
                                                                               

The print we received is "The Navy Nordic" The picture above is the suit for my husband. It came with red pants, a red tie, and the jacket. The jacket is unbelievably true to size, the pants fit around the waste but unfortunately only came in one length which is about 4 inches too long for my husband. It's an easy fix, but just be warned that the length is not something you can pick. 

My husband was a HUGE fan of this print in particular because it's not over the top but it still screams Christmas. They have some suits that the jackets and pants match, so if you are looking for an even "more out there" print, head to their site HERE and you will find plenty!


Next up is the woman's wrap dress. I made sure I read the sizing chart before ordering and I am very glad I did. While the mens suit was vey true to size, the woman's sizes are slightly smaller so I ordered one size bigger and it fits great. Because this specific dress only is available in a wrap dress, it does show a lot of boob. I noticed the ads have woman with pretty average/to small breasts and well, I do not. LOL My larger than normal breasts show a lot in this dress. If you are someone who doesn't like showing cleavage, you could always add a white tank top under the dress. I often have a hard time finding dresses that fit me well because I have very long legs and arms. This dress is not only long enough, but it also goes to my hands, that was huge win in my book!



The toddler dress is size 3t but it does look a tad bit smaller than a traditional 3t, and the 2 sleepers are in the size 3-6months. How adorable are these? Just picture a family photo with santa in matching outfits. Both the dress and pajamas are on the thinner side so if you live in a cold climate you may want to add tights, and sweater to the dress, and a onesie under the sleeper. 

Shinesty even has matching bandanas for your dogs and sweaters for small dogs and cats.. Literally your entire family can be in matching outfits. Shinesty not only has Christmas outfits, but they have couples matching swimsuits, underwear, sweaters, pajamas, and much more! I can not wait to wear our matching outfits to my husbands holiday work party. Every year we go, no one has ever had matching outfits so it will be fun to see everyone's reactions.


Make sure you guys head to shinesty.com to order some matching outfits for yourself, you will not regret it!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."



Comments

  1. How are the men's suit pants cut? Slim, normal, baggy? Trying to decide on waste size and stuck between 34 and 36.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West