Piccoli Horses Review

Piccoli Horses was SO kind and sent me over 4 of their large horses and 2 of their mini horses. 

                                                                              


These horses are SUPER soft! I love the beans in the feet that help the horses stand up on their own. 


This horse was my personal favorite, I love the Christmas like saddle. 


This is one of their horses from their racehorse line. They picked the redish color because more reddish-brown horses have won the Kentucky derby than any other color horse. This horse also has horseshoes on the bottom of the feet and the other horses do not.


These minis are PERFECT! They are super soft, and the perfect size for cuddling.


I love companies who use words in other languages for their company name. How cute is the meaning behind their name?


I love the idea behind these horses. These horses are to boost imagination. 


Inside the saddles is a piece of paper with a code to your horse. If you go their website HERE you can enter the code in and it will give you the name of the horse. 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West