Lawless Jerky Review

Lawless Jerky sent me over one of every flavor of jerky to review. I was going to try to hide this from my husband and put them in his stocking for Christmas but neither of us could wait that long. We loved every flavor of these! Each bag is packed with flavor.

                                                                             



The 3 flavors they have are aloha teriyaki, sweet sriracha, and manga habanero. Often times when you eat jerky they can be tough and hard to chew. This jerky is very soft, has great texture and the best flavor out of any jerky I have ever tried. I also love that the jerky comes in single serve pouches. Most jerky comes in larger bags that have multiple servings but somehow never make to round 2.

My personal favorite flavor was the sweet sriracha but I really did enjoy all of them. My husbands favorite flavor was the mango habanero, he loves everything spicy so this was right up his alley. Lawless Jerky makes the perfect stocking stuffer for any jerky lover.

Thankfully my husband doesn't typically read my reviews so I can let you all know that I am going to repurchase these and put them in his stocking to surprise him. I also want more for myself so it's a win win. ;)

Make sure you head to their site HERE to order some delicious jerky for the jerky loving people in your life or just for you. I promise you wont regret it, their jerky is SO good!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West