Basepaws Review

Basepaws sent me over one of their kits to review for you guys. For those of you that are new here, my husband and I are cat lovers. We have 3 beautiful cats. we have a calico, black, and a tiger cat. Our newest and youngest cat Popeye is a one eyed tiger cat who we adopted. Because we adopted him, we don't have much info on. Not to mention, cats breed so often, most people do not know the breed and any other information about their cats.

                                                                   




The kit comes in an envelope. Inside are instructions, a self addressed and stamped envelope to send back the sample, 2 basically wax strips and some stickers. The sticker strips DO NOT hurt your cat when retrieving the hair sample from them. My cat didn't even flinch. They do advise you to take the sticker off the paper in a different room, cats are sensitive to loud noises and removing the sticker can be loud. Each kit has a code which you activate and create an account online. Once you have created your account and sent your sample in, you just wait for your results. Results can take up to 3 months to receive.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West