Sienna TriShine

Sienna Appliances was very kind and sent me their TrioShine 3-in-1 personal jewelry cleaner. This machine does Ultrasonic wave cleaning, steam cleaning, as well as ultraviolet sanitizing light. It is a bulky appliance but it has to be because it offers 3 different cleaning capabilities. 

                                                                          

It is about the same size as a sewing machine. The door facing out in the picture is the ultraviolet sanitizing light chamber, that also hold the accessories when not in use. 


This is a close up of the ultraviolet sanitizing light. It has 3 hooks to hang jewelry, but you can also simply lay items on the bottom and they will still get sanitized.


The knob on the left is where you put water for the steam cleaning option. The bowl on the right is the ultrasonic reservoir for the wave cleaning.


These are the controls for everything. I love how simple this is to use! 

The Jewelry cleaner comes with an easy to read owners manual. In the manual it also tells you what type of cleaning is safe for what metals, and gems. My husband and I did all 3 cleaning setting on our wedding rings. First was the Ultrasonic wave cleaning. You fill the reservoir with water and the vibrations start. This is about a 5 minute process, if you need a longer you can do it again and again.

Next step was the steam cleaning. You can either hold the jewelry with tweezer that it came with or place in the tongs or steel basket. I placed our rings in the still basket over the measuring cup (which you can see in the first picture). The instructions say to do 2 second blasts of steam then flipping the jewelry over and repeat the process. Just like the Ultrasonic Wave cleaning, you can do this as many times as you need.

Lastly is the Ultraviolet Sanitizing light. You place the jewelry into the light chamber and let the light do it's job. The sanitizing light takes 30 minutes for the full cleaning. When reading the instructions, I learned that you can put pacifiers in there to clean, you can even sanitize electronics like your cell phone. Once I read that I as hooked. Our phones are the most disgusting things. Most of us fail to clean them regularly and they are caked with germs and bacteria. 30 minutes in the Ultraviolet light and it kills 99.9% of all bacteria including E. COli, staph, salmonella, and much more.

This cleaned our wedding rings just as good as the jeweler did and it saved us a trip to the store. I am very impressed with this machine. With Christmas coming up, you should consider this as a gift to give. Head to their site HERE to order one.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West