Clear Conscience Pet Review

Clear Conscience Pets was very kind and sent me over 3 of their super gravy's, lamb airy bites, and lamb trachey chewz.

                                                           

I brought these into work and gave them to my coworker for her pup. She went ham for these treats! I love that these treats are made with nothing bad. Both are made with lamb, flaxseed, dried spinach, dried carrot, and dried tomato. It's great to give your dogs healthy treats that you would also give yourself.


Super gravy is so easy to use. Use 1.5 tsp of the mix with 1/2 cup of water and blend. Once well blended, add to hard food and wait a few minutes before serving for the full fusion of gravy with food. Each bag makes 30 servings or 6 quarts of broth. Dogs for crazy for this broth as well. All of Clear Conscience Pet items are made with nothing but the best! 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West