Blankie Tails

Blankie Tails was very kind and sent me over 2 blankies tails to review. They sent me over 2 adult sizes, one shark and one purple ombre mermaid.

                                                                         


My husband was so excited when I showed him this. We are people who keep our house pretty cold in the winter and just pile on the clothes and blankets.  These are perfect for us! The picture of my husband in the shark one is kind of tight because he was wearing thick sweatpants under it but these fit perfectly for both of us. When we first pulled these out, our cat did not know what to think of them. He was so afraid of these, he wouldn't come on us if we were wearing them. He eventually got over it, and loves cuddling us when we are wearing them.

These are super soft and keep you nice and toasty which is important coming into winter. One of the many things I like about this company is that they have shark and mermaid blankies for infants up to adults. You and your family could be matching sharks LOL These make the perfect gift for Christmas coming up, they are very well priced and are worth every penny. Make sure you head to their site HERE to order some for the shark and mermaid loving people in your life.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West