Cat Lady Box Review

Cat Lady Box  is one of my favorite subscription boxes. A box for all the crazy cat ladies and men out there. ;) They sent me over their November box and it was SO cute!

                                                                             

Your box comes in a super cute decorated box, simple but adorable!


Inside of the box is all of your goodies, as well as a card explaining what everything is and where it came from.



The 2 pictures above are the cutest cat towels I have ever seen, The colors don't exactly match my kitchen but I don't care. They are so cute and he perfect thickness. These are my new favorite towels!



You guys..... How cute are these utensils? The cat handle detail is ADORABLE! these are dishwasher safe, and are made form silicone so they are extremely durable. Ever since receiving these, I make up excuses to use them. 


We already had a cat spoon rest, (because we are crazy cat people) but this one is a lot nicer than the one we had before this, I love that this is made with dishwasher safe ceramic, which makes for easy cleaning!

There were 2 other items that came in the box but I wasn't able to get pictures before my 2 girl cats took ownership and ran away with them. They sent over 2 adorable catnip filled toys. A chef hat and a bread slice. The super cute chef has was white until my cats got ahold of it and turned it yellowish after 3 minutes of playing with it. That thing was soaking wet! LOL So the chef has is cat approved. The slice of bread was also a cat favorite in our house, My cat loved the crinkle paper inside of the bread, as well as the delicious catnip

Make sure you head to their site HERE to sign up yourself or the cat lover in your life.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West