Kittd Review

Kittd sent me over 4 of their on the go kits. I received the Michelangelo on the go, hello on the go, robo tic tac toe, and puppet show on the go. These adorable kits come in the perfect size tins, perfect for traveling and storing away.

                                                             


The Michelangelo on the go kit includes non-drying, non-hardening clay, a play mat, and 3 sculpting tools. It can be ordered HERE



Hello on the go includes15 mini notecards and envelopes, 2 mini double ended stampers, and a mini 10 color pen. Head HERE to order one!



Robo tic tac toe includes the tin with game board glued to the bottom and 5 yellow and 5 blue magnetic pieces. You can purchase this HERE



The puppet show on the go includes 2 fair-trade knit finger puppets, 4 backgrounds, and 2 stands. 


Kittd has not only these adorable kits, but a bunch of other ones.  As soon as these arrived, my husband and I both said that we would have loved these when we were younger for road trips. These adorable kits are the perfect size. They don't take up much room, but allow little ones to use their imagination and helps keep them occupied. I am obsessed with these cute kits! 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West