Beer Hacks Book

Workman Publishing was very kind and sent me over the Beer Hacks book by Ben Robinson.

                                                                       

My husband read this book so fast. I was working on my blog and he was sitting across the room from me just giggling away. I heard "babe, listen to this" a bunch. LOL This book is filled with some very useful tips and tricks and tons of jokes. I love that they added a bottle opener in the cover of the book, it's a nice touch that really adds to a book about beer. 


Some of the hilarious hacks include, how to cool your beer quickly, how to open your beer without a bottle opener, make beer cocktails, cleaning with beer, and many more. It also talks about games and Octoberfest. My husband thought this book was just the funniest book. As he was reading it, he kept mentioning friends that would love to read this book as well.

Make sure you head to Workman Publishing HERE to order this book for the beer lover in your life. This book will make the perfect Christmas gift for any beer lover.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West