The Smile Box Review

The Smile Box sent me over their whitening foam and their toothbrush.

                                                                         

It came in a nice organized box with directions as well as the products.


Everything came in nice boxes. I wasn't expecting a toothbrush so that was nice bonus.


The bristles on the toothbrush look like charcoal based which is also helps clean and whiten teeth. The instructions say to either use the foam on its own, or in combination with your tooth paste for 2 minutes twice daily. I preferred to use this in combination with my toothpaste. I've been using the same toothpaste for years so it was difficult for me to not have the minty taste im normally used to. I was shocked at the results. I typically do not like whitening my teeth. I HATE and will not use whitening strips or super harsh chemicals on my teeth. Normally, I use that black coconut charcoal powder to help keep my teeth white. But this stuff works amazingly. I am someone who cant get myself to whiten my teeth daily so I did not use this twice or even once every day. With that being said, this stuff worked amazing! My teeth whitened by a few shades! Make sure you head to their site HERE to order some!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West