Flybar Review

I am so excited for todays review. Flybar sent me over 2 different products, and both of them are so fun! They sent me over 2 of their pogo pals and 1 pogo tick board.

                                                                           


I received the frog Frankie and the fox Frida.  You can find Frankie HERE and Frida HERE
Flybar is the original pogo people, they realized need for something similar to a pogo stick that was more safe and appropriate for little ones Pogo Pals is great for indoor and outdoor use (it will not scratch surfaces) , it is made with durable foam that can hold up to 250 pounds so adults can play too. A favorite of the littles in my life was that the pogo pals squeaks when you hop on it. I head "it sounds like a fart" a lot when this was being used. LOL



This is the Pogo trick board in the color blue dawn, you can find it HERE. They have 5 different colors to pick from which perfect for those with multiple kiddos. Just like the pogo pals, these can be used inside as well as outside. The board part has the same material as a skateboard which helps for balance. This board is great for building balance and coordination. The trick board is for ages 6 and up. When just starting out, inflate the ball a little less than full until you get the hang of it.

Flybar has so many great products for all different age groups. Any of their products are perfect for Christmas coming up quickly. They really do a great job at not only have so many products, but colors and patterns to fit anyone's personality. I highly recommend products from Flybar. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West