Simply Earth

Any other essential oil lovers out there? Simply Earth sent me over their Lavender 15ml therapeutic grade essential oil bottles to review for you guys. I used to think that essential oils were a bust and that they didn't do anything.... Yeah, I know, I was wrong! I am now obsessed and use all different scents for different things.

                                                                           

I love the simple packaging. Sometimes less is more and this is my type of packaging.



This is very fresh, herbal, of course florally, with a woody, balsamic undertone. I have used this in multiple ways. Simply putting it on my temples, behind my ears, wrists, in a diffuser and my personal favorite is following one of the recipes on the Simply Earth website and making a relaxation rub. 


Let me be 100% transparent. The number 1 reason why I am such a HUGE fan of Simply Earth, has nothing to do with their products, but rather the good they do. With every purchase made, 13% of the profits goes to organizations fighting human trafficking. How cool is that?! I am a huge supporter of companies who's main mission is not to just make a profit but to do actual good in the world. 

Simply Earth uses the hashtag #beaworldchanger. Make sure if you purchase something from them (which you most definitely should do) you tag them on social media and add their hashtag. If you guys are like me who either loves essential oils or who a skeptic, you should at least get yourself one bottle of essential oil and see if you like it. I have a feeling you won't regret it.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West