Holiday Gift Guide: Defender Ring

Another item on the Holiday Gift Guide! This time on Defender Ring.

                                                                         



Alright guys... So... This one is kind of a bust for me. Maybe it's because they sent me a ring that only fits my pinky and not my index or middle finger like they suggest on their website. Or the fact that the spike that you are supposed to use to defend yourself if necessary is tiny! My wedding ring would hit someone before the Defender Ring would and my wedding ring would probably do more damage.. 

I do not know if bigger size rings have bigger spikes but this one was pretty tiny.. The ring with the jewel on it, is pretty cute! I love the rose gem. I would totally rock the ring like that but once again, I am not a pinky ring girl. Defender Ring also has multiple different color options and gems to pick from.

If you guys are into rings like this, then I totally suggest these! They aren't my favorite but that doesn't mean that they wont be someone else's favorite!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West