Holiday Gift Guide: Milk Snob

I am sure by now that you all have heard of the company Milk Snob. They make some amazing baby products! One of my personal favorites being the multifunctional nursing covers. These bad boys can be used in so many ways, not to mention they are SO dang cute! I received the print Main Squeeze.

                                                                       

Come on you guys! How stinking cute? These adorable covers can be used as a nursing cover, a shopping cart cover, high chair cover, infant car seat cover, and much, much more. My favorite way to use these are over an infant car seat. I really like the idea of protecting your little one from not only natural elements like the weather but also from strangers and germs. I know those little tags that read something like "please don't touch, your germs are too big for me" are super popular right now. These super cute covers make it so no one is even able to see your little one to touch them. Genius, right?

Milk Snob has so many more amazing things besides their multifunctional covers. Any of their beautiful pieces will make the perfect gift for someone who is about to welcome a little one into their lives or someone who already has a little one. I highly recommend getting an item or 4 (no judgement) for the baby loving person in your life. It's an easy Christmas present that they will for sure love!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West