Holiday Gift Guide: Nadine West

Alright you guys, it's time for another Nadine West review. I am sure you guys know by now, but I am OBSESSED with Nadine West! This month I received 12 items.

                                                                   

These pants are super cute and unlike anything I have ever owned. The only problem is, these bad boys are LONG! I am fairly tall for a girl at 5'9 and these pants go up to my boobs and are still touching the ground.. I know these are meant to be high waisted but.... that's a little too high waisted for me! Hemming them won't even help because the crotch is so dang tall.. Unfortunately these will not work for me, but they are still super cute!


I laughed out loud when I saw these, not gonna lie.. Then I tried them on... LOL these things are super comfy! They are at a strange length for me but I roll them 2 times and they are cute.  I have been rocking these for work lately and I feel like I an wearing pajamas, they are that comfy!


This piece also doesn't fit me. In the picture online, these dress looked as if it went just above the models knees...….. I know I am tall... But yikes! If I wore this dress, I would be showing the world my lady bites.. That is not an exaggeration. This dress is so short on me that it shows the front of my underwear. Needless to say, this one will not be worn but the pattern is super cute!


This might be my favorite piece this month! This kimono cardigan with 3 quarter length bell sleeves is so cute! While this print is kinda summery, I love the material and this is the perfect fall piece for me. I love that it covers my arms but it's light weight, which is perfect for those chilly fall mornings but warm afternoons. I have been pairing this with a simple white tank top, cami, or shirt and then with either skinny jeans or leggings. If I am going for comfort which I am most times, I opt for the leggings. LOL


The next 2 pictures go together. I noticed the above picture made the shorts look kinda black but they are navy blue, hence the closeup. These shorts are the same brand as ones I have received in previous months and they are SUPER comfy. I have paired these with a simple white tank top. The tank top pictured above is another piece from my Nadine West subscription this month!



How cute is this dress?! While this fits me perfectly, it is on the shorter side than what I typically wear. So I decided to make this my new swim suit coverup. Go ahead, try to find a cuter one, I will wait. ;) This dress is not only cute but it is the softest dress I have ever felt!


Next up is this shirt. This shirt is my 2nd favorite item this month. This peek a boo shoulder is super cute! I love the little tassels that are on the sleeves! Tiny details like this make a shirt so much cuter. I have been obsessed with floral lately, so this is right up my ally. This shirt is also very soft, as is all the stuff from Nadine West.


The bracelet this month is super cute and different! It's silver and gold which is something I typically don't wear gold but I really like this!


The necklace this month is so cute and simple. It's a gold ring intertwined with a small silver ring. Dainty but cute. I love that the bracelet, necklace, and earrings all match!


These are the earrings that match the other jewelry items. Super cute, right?


These are my favorite earrings I think I have ever received from them! They are simple, so they can be worn every day with any outfit. I also love that their jewelry is lead and nickel free so I am able to wear them and not break out in a rash!


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West