Planet Laundry Detergent

I had the pleasure of using Planet Laundry detergent to review for you guys. For those of you who have been following my blog for a while, know that I have SUEPR sensitive skin. I have to use free and clear detergent and I am always looking for the next best brand.

                                                                   

Not only is this free and clear, it is also certified biodegradable, it is not tested on animals and it is hypoallergenic. My husband and I started using this and we noticed a huge difference in the way our clothes felt after using this. Have you guys ever washed your clothes, and after they didn't feel clean? You won't have that issue with this!

My husband and I plan on cloth diapering our future children. We turn to a website called Fluff Love University for all of our cloth diapering washing questions. We found out that Planet Laundry detergent is not only cloth diaper safe, but also recommended! We were originally planning on use tide but we decided to change to this due to all the things listed above.

 While you can buy this from Walmart, Planet sells directly from Amazon. You can order the same stuff I use HERE.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West