Grofive Expandals

Grofive was so kind and sent me over a pair of their expandals (expandable sandals.) They sent me over the woman's gray sandals in size 7-11.

                                                                   


So I have pretty big feet. I wear between an 9-11 depending on brand of shoe and width. These sandals say they go up to an 11 but they are snug on me. My toe is touching the front of the shoe when I walk and it isn't very comfortable. I do have wide feet as well so maybe that is part of it.

Other than the sizing of the shoe, these are amazing. They are water proof, they have a wonderful mission, and are great for kids! Grofive comes in 4 different colors and they have sizes for little kids, big kids, and men and woman. The reason behind Grofive is pretty awesome. 

One of the owners was in Kenya, whilst there he saw a little girl with shoes so small, that she cut off the front of her shoes so she could continue to wear them. Seeing that gave him an idea. They made these shoes that are meant to grow with littles. Saving lots of money and protecting littles feet. Each purchase gets Grofive one step closer to producing shoes in Kenya. Every shoe purchased also helps get these expandable shoes to children in need.

I LOVE supporting companies like this! Any company whose mission is above all else, helping others instead of just making a profit, deserves to be well known. I have worn these while tubing down the river and I love them. They protect your feet but allow air flow which keeps your feet cool.

Make sure you guys head to their site HERE to check out their awesome expandals!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West