Zoya Naked Manicure Review

Zoya was very kind and sent me over their naked manicure set to review. A little about the set;
"Hydrate & Heal Dry Skin Retail Kit contains a 2oz spray bottle of Hydrating Serum, a 3oz tube of the Healing Dry Skin Hand and Body Cream and instruction booklet.

The Serum is a targeted formula of moisture imparting hyaluronic acid (HA), and powerful antioxidents instantly improve the visual appearance of hands feet and body. The unique spray serum quickly absorbs and provides lasting results without residue. Continued use will reduce dryness and improve skin tone. Follow with HEALING DRY SKIN HAND AND BODY CREAM to lock in moisture.

The Cream is a light, non-greasy, yet powerful and moisture-rich souffle style lotion delivers moisture to instantly improve the look and feel of dry, rough skin on hands, feet and body. Use alone or over the NAKED MANICURE HYDRATING HAND AND BODY SERUM to lock in moisture and give hands a younger, smoother look and feel."



                                                                     

You can use either of these products on their own or together. My favorite way to use them is the serum first followed by the cream. This combo is amazing. I have the most sensitive and most dry skin. I have tried SO many different brands of lotions and serums, high end and drug store and none of them have worked so quickly before like this Naked Manicure set does. I love that neither of the products leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. I also love that these are unscented so for those of you who are sensitive to scents can still use this. The first time I used this I noticed a difference, after using this for a week, my skin was completely transformed.

I highly recommend this product to everyone, dry skin or not. Head to their site HERE to check out all their amazing products.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West