Orglamix Review

Orglamix sent me over a BUNCH of goodies to review as well as to donate. They sent me over loads of roll on perfumes, a turmeric face scrub, eyeshadows, blush, foundation, and helium HD flawless microfinish.

The eyeshadows come in these little 4g tubs. The bottom of the tub has the name of the color and the what the item is. ie: eyeshadow, blush, foundation, etc.
                                                                               

The picture above is swatches of the eyeshadows. From top to bottom,
1.Cafe Au Lait
2.Sandalwood
3. Guave         
4. Coconut     
5.Purr-fectly nude
6.Fig              
7.Wanderlust 
8.Smokey Quartz
9.Sweetpea   

All of these swatches were made with a makeup brush and dry. I have since used some of these shadows with a wet brush and they are much more pigmented. The below picture is the tub/pot that they come in.






This picture above is some of the random roller ball perfumes. They have such a wide variety of scents. They have citrus, coffee, floral, chocolate, you name it, they have it. These roller ball perfumes are absolutely perfect for traveling. These scents last so long when applied! 


Lastly the turmeric face scrub. This face scrub smells amazing! I have such sensitive skin that it makes me nervous to try anything new on my face. This stuff is made with such natural ingredients that this mask doesn't make me break out. It actually improves my skin which is great! I love this face mask, it is my new favorite!

Make sure you head to their site HERE and order some of their amazing products! 


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West