Harvey Prince Organics Review

"Harvey Prince was founded on the desire to revolutionize the beauty industry by creating high quality, eco-conscious fragrances & body products that are completely cruelty free, vegan, and safe to use for pregnant mamas—all while leaving your wallets full." Harvey Prince sent me over their 30 ml of their Baciami perfume. This scent is notes of fresh lemon, tangy cassis, and ripe pineapple released in the balmy night air, as dewy calla lily and alluring jasmine, sweet brown sugar, sensual sandalwood, warm vanilla, and clean musk.

                                                                 

It comes in this beautiful glass bottle with the perfect spray. I also love that the straw goes to the bottom of the bottle so you can get every last drop out.  This scent which is back for a limited time, is my new favorite scent. It's also so reasonably prices for only $14. WHAAAAAT?! I need to order so many of these!!!!

Make sure you head to their site HERE and order this or their other amazing products!


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West