DEVIR Gretchinz Game Review

DEVIR was very kind and sent me over one of their games to review. They sent me over Gretchinz. The best way for me to explain this, is it reminds me of Mad Max. Not with as much violence LOL but with the way the characters look and the crazy vehicles that are involved.

                                                                 


"The greenskin’s passion for speed and violence is known throughout the galaxy. It is not uncommon to see little crowds of Orks from different clans take any excuse to launch their best Gretchinz into insane races with pilot buggies which have been slapped together crudely. There is no need to point out that firepower and speed are far more important than the safety of the racers.
Now you too can recreate these frantic races, pitting these crazy speed freaks against each other. Play your cards cunningly and manage your attacks and movements intelligently, before your rivals have a chance to get ahead."

This game is not a game I would normally play but it's actually fun. I love that DEVIR games are about using imagination while playing. It allow you to go into a different world when playing. It comes with 3D vehicles that you then race. How fun?! Head over to their site HERE to check out all the games the DEVIR has to offer.

 Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West