Little Leaves Sun Protective Clothing Review

Little Leaves Sun Protective Clothing was very kind and sent me over a few items to review. They sent me over 2 toddler hats as well as 2 toddler long sleeve shirts in the size 2T.  Before I get started with the review. I wanted to share a fact that Little Leaves has on their site and I feel often gets over looked by most parents.

☼ FACTS

"Because of thinner skin and a lack of melanin, infants under 6 months of age’s skin is too sensitive for sunscreen. Therefore, babies are especially susceptible to the sun's damaging effects. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends sun protective clothing as the first line of defense against the sun’s harmful UV rays. They recommend a long-sleeved shirt, which covers more skin than a t-shirt. Likewise, long pants protect more skin than shorts.
Source: Skin Cancer Foundation"

Did you guys know that? I knew that from being a nanny and being a stickler on using products for the suggested age. I refused to apply anything on little ones if they are not old enough. I feel personally that most people take that age range as a suggestion instead of a mandatory fact. I'm sure you wouldn't give a newborn medicine if they the doctor said they were too young, so why would you apply sunscreen or any other product to them if they are too young for it? End of my vent. LOL I'm just very passionate about little ones and proper care for them! :)

                                                                   

Highlights:
    Relaxed Fit

    UPF 50+ certified sun rating, blocking 98% of UV rays

    Highly breathable bamboo/cotton/spandex blend fabric

    Super soft against the skin and lightweight with no tags

    Moisture wicking, cool and comfortable

    Hypoallergenic, chemical free fabric and graphics

    Graphic printing with water-based inks

    Easy care: machine wash and tumble dry



Because these shirts are made with a bamboo and cotton blend, these are SUPER soft, and VERY light weight. These shirts can be worn all year long, you can layer it or wear it on it's own. They have some adorable prints to pick from. 


They also sent me over 2 of the toddle hats, pictured above. These bad boys are SPF 50. Even more sun protection for your little one. Little Leaves offers size small and medium to fit whatever head your little one has. 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I cannot speak highly enough about Little Leaves Sun Protective clothing. Make sure you head to their site HERE to check out all their amazing sun protective items. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West