Zoom Tubes Car Trax

Zoom Tubes Car Trax sent me over their 25 piece set to review. I have never seen any car track like this before. It truly is a unique, cool way for little ones to play with cars.

                                                                       
You can create so many tracks with this, because each set comes with so many pieces that can be shaped differently, you can create countless tracks. Each kit comes with over 12ft of tubes, a remote control, car, usb cord, and batteries. I also love that Zoom Tubes has multiple different kits that all work together. I love that you can collect kits and create a HUGE track! 


These are all the items that come in the kit


I am so happy with Zoom Tubes, make sure you head over to their site HERE to get some kits for the little one in your life.


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West