Workman Publishing Indestructibles Review

Workman Publishing  sent me over 3 of the Indestructibles books to review.

                                                                             

Welcome baby, jungle rumble, and love you baby. All of Indestructibles books are beautifully illustrated. I actually own 4 other books from them. These VERY quickly became not only my favorite childrens books but they also are my favorite baby toys. These books are rip and tear proof, and are 100% washable! 
These books were made with little ones in mind. They are meant to be grabbed, chewed on, pulled on and bent. They are made to be abused. In fact, the more little ones play and "abuse" these books, the more little ones like to play with them. These books get rippled or crinkly the more kids play with them which makes them even more desirable for little ones. I can't speak highly enough of Indestructibles and Workman Publishing

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West