Chewy.com Review

chewy.com sent me over their multi cat sWheat scoop cat litter to review.

                                                                         
I have 3 cats, and 2 litter boxes. We go through a LOT of cat litter! I am always looking for new and better litter and this stuff is amazing. This is made from 100% wheat and clumps and scoops really well. I'm always nervous to try out different cat litters, I'm worried my cats won't like it and will end up pooping outside of the box.

We only used this in one of the boxes for our youngest cat and he didn't even think twice about using this. I love Chewy for so many reasons!! Especially for their super fast shipping and amazing prices! It is one less thing I have to worry about. No more shopping and carrying super heavy cat litter bags or heavy food bags. Make sure you check out Chewy for all your pets needs!


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West