Delta Children

Delta Children was so kind and sent me over the Serta Icomfort premium head and body support.

                                                                     

This is super soft and squishy! It has cool action, triple effects, gel memory foam for support and temperature regulation. The head support is removable which is a great added bonus.


These head and body supports are super important to use, especially in car seats when your little one is first born. A lot of people don't know that you can also use these in swings, bouncers, and strollers. The entire support is machine washable which is great and the nanotex fabric repels liquids. Delta Children has SO many items and a slew of amazing brands. They have the big items that you need as well as all the smaller items that are equally as important!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West