Gramm In A Box

Gramma In A Box sent me their February box and it is seriously the cutest box yet! Of course, this box was Valentines Day themed. Included in this box was Valentine Candy Cane Hearts, Crispy Valentine Bites, and Valentine theme Cookies.

                                                             




I made this box with my 7 year old cousin and she LOVED it. She is at the perfect age, she was able to do basically everything all on her own. She needed help melting the chocolate melts but other than that, she was able to do it all her self.

My cousin loved decorating the cookies the most but she loved all the treats. We had 2 broken candy canes so we were only able to make 2 out of 3 candy cane hearts. With that being said, I fully trust they weren't broken when they were sent, Gramma Terry does an amazing job every month and I know she wouldn't send broken items. I'm positive it was from being handled at the post office. 

Gramma In A Box, has a subscription service so this box can be sent to your house every month. They are themed to fit the month. I promise you won't regret getting this subscription box!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West