Totes Babies

Totes Babies sent me over their car seat carrier.

                                                                               


How it works, simply unroll the carrier, place on the top of the cart and adjust the 4 arm grips, place the car seat into the totes baby carrier, strap the baby into the carrier with the safety straps, and then you're free to shop away.

I am sure you guys have seen those shopping cart baby hammocks around and if you're like me I thought they were amazing.. Wrong, at least for me. Those hammocks are great and all but they are intended for smaller babies and I would MUCH rather keep my little one in their car seat. I know the hammocks also offer that option but I really enjoy the Totes Babies carrier and how they made it specially for the shopping carts to hold the car seat. 

This make shopping way easier, and safer for your little ones! I am huge fan of this baby item, I will keep this in mind when buying baby shower items for people!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West