Wellslock

Wellslock sent me over 2 of their 22 piece sets to review. Wellslock is the worlds first single snap storage container, with lids that glide into place. Every time I try new Tupperware, I proceed with caution. I feel like I always get my hopes with the "perfect" Tupperware and i'm always let down. So if i'm being honest, I didn't have high hopes for these... Boy was I wrong!

                                                                             


They really have the perfect size containers. I do wish they had a few really large ones but other than that, I will use every one of these. With only having one side that snaps, it is easy for anyone, including little ones to open and close.


A huge test for me with food storage containers, is if they stain. So, when we had chili night, I knew my leftovers had to go into these containers to take the test. These are the 1st containers that did not stain!!! I also love these locking lids, these containers can be flipped upside down and not even a drop of liquid will escape. These make the perfect containers for packing lunches, stacking leftovers in the fridge, anything!

Another huge perk of these, is that these are freezer safe, dishwasher safe, microwave safe, they are BPA free and are made with eco friendly materials. As Christmas quickly approaches, you guys should really consider Wellslock for gifts for you loved ones. Now that I'm adult, I love nothing more than household items as gifts from our parents. It's the little things really. LOL

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West