Kickee Pants Review

Kickee Pants was SO kind and sent me over a bunch of stuff to review for you guys as well as donated items to some of the individuals I serve in the adult foster care home I work in. For those of you who have been following me for some time now, you know that the most important thing I look for in a company is their customer service. I had the pleasure of working with Meredith. Now, some of you may not care or understand why I like to acknowledge someone from a company. But Meredith is truly exceptional. She not only took the time to read about me and what I do for a living, but she also offered products for some of my amazing individuals. Not only was she amazing to work with and communicate with via email but when I received the package, she left a lovely note.

                                                                       

Things like this, change the way I view a company for the better! Everyone enjoys personal notes, it made my experience with Kickee Pants that much more enjoyable. Now for the review of all the amazing items I received!


First thing I want to chat about are the gowns. Above is the gown in the color orchid, you can find this specific gown HERE The gown below is in the color moss and can be found HERE. For those of you who are not familiar with Kickee Pants they have the softest clothing items you will find. The gowns are made out of 95% viscose from bamboo and 5% spandex. Gowns could very well be my all time favorite baby clothing. They make middle of the night diaper changes super fast and easy. No more having to unzip or unbutton sleepers simply lift the elastic bottom over their bellies and change their diaper. 
These gowns come in variety of sizes including mircropremie up to 3-6months. I am pretty sure they are one of the only brands that have sizes for micropremies, which is a huge plus. All of their gowns have what Kickee Pants calls little paws, which are the built in mitts that protect little ones from scratching their faces. They have a TON of colors and patterns to pick from.




Next up is this adorable solid bow headband, which you can find HERE. Just like the gowns, the headbands are made out of the same material so they are the softest headbands you will put on your little one! Kickee Pants offeres 6 pages of headbands to pick from!! That's right, you can find a color or pattern bow for literally any occasion.


Next up are these absolutely amazing quilted hoodie coveralls with Sherpa lined hood. They sent me over 2 one in Suede Giraffe with Falcon which you can find HERE, and sweet pea giraffe with fig which you can find HERE.


Both hoods are Sherpa lined and are SUPER soft! They also have the cutest little ears on the hoods.


Just like all the other baby items I received, these are made from viscose bamboo and spandex but the lining is made from 100% poly. I love that these have the built in little paws to cover their little hands. These are also footless which to me I prefer. You can always put your little one in a footed sleeper with shoes to keep them warm. I like that they are footless for taller babies. Not all babies fit into clothing length wise so this is a nice touch!


This is another picture of the adorable hood. These are the softest and super warm. Any little one will love to be cuddled up in one of these!

Next up are the amazing items that were donated to my guys I work with. A little back story, I work in an adult foster care home, ALL of the individuals I serve still believe in Santa. Now for most that seems cute and innocent, but when these amazing people do not have the money for staff to buy them gifts from Christmas, we relay on lots of donations to keep their love and belief of Santa alive. The donated items aren't technically for review but I have to be honest, I was AMAZED the quality of the adult items just as I was for the baby items. 





For donation I received a men's and woman's pajama set, a pair of boxers, a long sleeve polo shirt, and not pictured a cardigan. You guys can already guess what I'm going to say about the material of these items. LOL They are all super soft, made with the same material minus the polo which is also made with organic cotton as well as the bamboo and spandex. You can click on the link HERE to shop some of the adult products. They have underwear, dresses, shirts, rompers, pants, pajamas, cardigans, outerwear, and many more. 

I truly can not speak highly enough of Kickee Pants. They are an amazing company who takes pride in not only their products, but giving back to others. Please, Please check out their website, once you order one thing, you'll be hooked!








"Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West