Fischer & Wieser Review

Fischer & Wieser was so kind and sent me over their holiday preserves trio. The 3 flavors are smokey plum, bourbon cranberry preserves, and toasted cinnamon pear preserves.
       

                                                                           

My favorite of the 3 (all were delicious) was the toasted cinnamon pear preserves. This was good on toast, topped over ice cream, and mixed with yogurt. Those are the 3 ways I tried them and every way so good! I am not a huge cranberry fan so I was shocked when I liked the bourbon cranberry preserves. Maybe the bourbon changed the flavor, but I enjoyed it.

On each bottle it gives you ways to try them. Over meat, cheesecake, waffles, yogurt, oatmeal, anything really. The only way I didn't try it was over meat, im not a sweet sauce over meat person but I loved all 3 sauces on other things!

Fischer & Wieser has SO many different types of spreads, jams, jellys, preserves, sauces, etc. I was very intrigued when looking on their site. They have flavors mixed together that I wouldn't have ever thought to mix but im sure they are so good! Make sure you head to their site to order some goodies! 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West