Indestructibles Baby Books

Indestructibles was very kind and sent me over 3 of their amazing indestructibles baby books. My Neighborhood, Hello Farm, and Busy City. 

                                                                  

I first saw these books at my local Barnes and Nobles. I immediately called my husband over to look at them. A book that doesn't get ruined by babies..... WHAAAAAAT?! Even board books that are intended for babies are easily ruined by excessive drool from little ones, and regular paper books get ripped and ruined almost immediately. These books are amazing, they are rip proof, chew proof, nontoxic, and 100% washable. 

Check out some facts about Indestructibles HERE.  The creator of Indestructibles is a mom of triplets. Amy Pixton created these books when pieces of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. 

These books really are rip and chew proof. They do get crinkly after lots of use but that seems to make little ones gravitate more towards the books. Once the books get used a bunch or if they get dirty, simply wash them with mild soap and water, or throw them into the bath with them and let them be used as bath toys.

These books make PERFECT gifts for little ones or mommies to be. With Christmas coming up, make sure you head to their site HERE and order some of these amazing books, they even have a book called "Jingle Baby" which is Christmas themed.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West