Five Finger Tees

Five Finger Tees was very kind and sent me over 2 t-shirts to review. My husband is a huge Star Wars fan so as soon as I saw the 2 t-shirts below, I knew needed to have them.

                                                                            


For those of you who are knew here, my husband and I are struggling with infertility. We are currently seeking treatment at our states Fertility Center. As soon as I saw the top shirt, I knew I wanted that, im putting it away for when we do get the most amazing news that we are expecting a child. I know he will absolutely love it.

The bottom picture is actually a forest green color but for some reason it's coming up black. My husband is someone who run hot all the time. We purchased matching Star Wars Christmas sweaters a few years back but he gets too hot in them so we never wear them. A t-shirt is much more his style so this is perfect. He is already planning on wearing this for every holiday party we have to go to.

Five Finger Tees has so many funny t-shirts. They have themed tees for holidays and they also have every day funny tees. I was laughing so hard going through their site and reading all their tees they have. Five Finger Tees are very reasonably priced. T-shirts always make great gifts and with Christmas coming up, you guys should all make sure to head to their site and order some. They have something for EVERYONE!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

  1. Hi,

    I'm Candy from PearlMountain Limited. I'm wondering if you could do a review for our DesignEvo on your site.

    DesignEvo is an online logo maker for creating professional logos in seconds. Some of its key features:

    * 7000+ professionally designed templates.
    * Over one million icons available to search through.
    * Hundreds of text fonts and shapes to choose from.
    * Fully customizable features.

    Try it out:https://www.designevo.com/logo-maker/​

    If you are interested, please feel free to ask me for the coupon to get its premium logo packages for free.

    Look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Best Regards,

    Candy
    candy@designevo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West